Purpose of Website
The information presented on this website is intended for general information only and should not be construed as legal advice, consultation or service, or a professional relationship with Downtown Hyde Park.
Liability and Warranties
The information included in Downtown Hyde Park’s website may include errors. All content and material on Downtown Hyde Park’s website is provided to you “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind. Downtown Hyde Park does not warrant that this site will be error-free, virus-free, or free from other harmful components. Additionally, Downtown Hyde Park does not make warranties or representations, expressed or implied, regarding the operation of Downtown Hyde Park’s website and the services available on the website. Downtown Hyde Park will not be liable for any damages or loss in revenues or profits that result as a use of Downtown Hyde Park’s website or of the content and services available through the website.
As between you and Downtown Hyde Park, all right, title and interest in or to Downtown Hyde Park’s website, and any material that it contains, including texts, graphics, images, videos, and logos, is the exclusive property of Downtown Hyde Park. You acknowledge and agree that the content of Downtown Hyde Park’s website constitutes valuable proprietary information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other proprietary rights, laws, and treaties of the United States and other countries, and that you acquire no ownership interest by accessing or using Downtown Hyde Park’s website.
Scope of Use and Restrictions
You may access and use Downtown Hyde Park’s website only for your personal use, in accordance with all applicable laws. You may not access, use, or copy any portion of Downtown Hyde Park’s website through the use of bots, spiders, scrapers, web crawlers, indexing agents, or other automated devices or mechanisms. You agree not to remove or modify any copyright notice or trademark legend, author attribution, or other notice placed on or contained within the website. Except as expressly authorized by Downtown Hyde Park in writing, in no event will you reproduce, redistribute, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purpose any portion of the website or any of its content.
In connection with your access and use of Downtown Hyde Park’s website and that of any person authorized by you to access and use Downtown Hyde Park’s website, you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies of all relevant jurisdictions, including all applicable local rules regarding online conduct. Specifically, in connection with your use of Downtown Hyde Park’s website, you may not cause or permit any person to do any of the following:
- use Downtown Hyde Park’s website or and any of its content for any unlawful purpose;
- use Downtown Hyde Park’s website to post or transmit any material that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, malware, adware, or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information;
- impose an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on Downtown Hyde Park’s website or otherwise interfere with or inhibit any other user of the website from using or enjoying it;
- use Downtown Hyde Park’s website to post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind;
- use Downtown Hyde Park’s website to post or transmit any information which is invasive of another’s privacy or publicity rights or that otherwise violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others; and
- use Downtown Hyde Park’s website to post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes, or other unsolicited commercial communication.
By disclosing or offering any information to us, including comments, computer files, documents, graphics, suggestions, ideas, or other information (each, a “Submission”), either through your use of Downtown Hyde Park’s website or otherwise, you authorize Downtown Hyde Park to make such copies thereof as we deem necessary, including to facilitate the posting and storage of the Submission on Downtown Hyde Park’s website. By making a Submission, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Downtown Hyde Park an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such Submission for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, on or in connection with Downtown Hyde Park’s website or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Submission, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
By making a Submission, you represent that you have all requisite rights to, and are authorized to disclose, all of the information contained in the Submission. You are fully responsible for any Submission you make and for the legality, reliability, appropriateness, and originality thereof. In connection with your Submissions to portions of Downtown Hyde Park’s website that allow user-generated content, we may, in our sole discretion, remove any of your Submissions at any time, without notice.
You agree to defend and indemnify Downtown Hyde Park against any claim, and all resulting losses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), made by any third party arising out of any of your Submissions, or any other content, data, or information that you submit, post to, or transmit through Downtown Hyde Park’s Website.
Links provided on this website that link to third party external websites are for general informational purposes only. Downtown Hyde Park does not adopt or endorse any third party statements contained or presented on such websites.