- This event has passed.
HPFM Presents The Holiday Market
The HPFM Holiday Market is a brand new addition to the shopping experience in Hyde Park Chicago. Co-produced by Special Service Area (SSA) #61 aka Downtown Hyde Park Chicago and the South East Chicago Commission (SECC), the Hyde Park Farmers Market (HPFM) presents a special 1-day indoor Holiday Market on Saturday December 17, 2022 at The Promontory!
The HPFM Holiday Market is great for last minute holiday shoppers or residents looking for home items or unique gifts for the holiday season. The market has invited vendors with fresh baked goods, unique art, wellness products, holiday stationary, gift basket and stocking stuffers. Enter to win our grand prize gift just for visiting the Market.
Please stop by and shop with our small, locally-owned businesses and vendors.
- Da Veginista (Baked Goods)
- Solo Noir (Beauty/Wellness)
- Taboos Funk (Merchandise)
- Melt Apothecary (Wellness/Bath Products)
- Rhonsway (Merchandise)
- Reformed School (Merchandise)
- Kikwetu Kenyan (Coffee-Food/Beverage)
- Tasty Tee’s (Food/Beverage)
- Just NYC Cheesecakes (Food/Beverage)
- Hemp Heals Body Shop (Beauty/Wellness)
- Reesies Pieces Couture (Fashion)
- Serentea LLC (Food/Beverage)
- Granola for Good (Food/Beverage)
- Angel’s Touch Brand (Merchandise)
- Bronzeville Enterprise Consortium (Food, Merchandise)
- Red Elephant Candle Company (Candles)
- Remree’s Blings and Things/IMoss (Merchandise/Wellness)
- and more
HPFM Holiday Market
Saturday | December 17
5311 S. Lake Park Ave
One last opportunity for shoppers looking for unique or local gifts to add great stocking stuffers, items for home and treats to round out a fantastic holiday meal.